Sunday, April 11, 2010

SUBMISSION - 7 images

The image above is of my first sketchup trial to visualise the words 'Staring' (above) and 'Sitting' (below).
I developed the studio with the intention of having the studio space above the datum on top the building, and the exhibition space on ground level. This would have meant that the space between would not have been used.

I scrapped the studio above the building and moved it to within the building, creating platforms for working space and walking.

The studio below the datum is fairly simple. My intention was to create natural space of clay and timber to allow for a sculpture studio.

I minimised the enormous staircase, keeping the same style.

The image above and below give an indication of the height of the studio above from two perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment